Tuesday 4 September 2012

sweaters

sweaters

My name is Samuel E. Barsky. I live in Baltimore, the city where I was raised most of my childhood. I am married with no children at the moment. I studied nursing in college, but in 1999, I dropped out after two semesters of the nursing program, which ultimately led to a new door being opened in my life.
I started knitting that same year, though I had wanted to from a long time beforehand. Throughout the 1990s, I tried teaching myself how to knit from books without any success. I tried signing up for adult education courses in various places, but they were all canceled due to low enrollment, which often was just one person - me.
I finally got my chance to learn how to knit while at the flea market one Sunday, I met a group of women who owned a yarn shop and were selling their yarn. I asked how I could learn how to knit, and the said they would teach me under the condition I would buy yarn from them. They taught me basic knitting.
I later found another yarn shop in the Baltimore area, and the owner taught me how to turn my knitting into a sweater. I learned from her how to make a solid-colored sweater. To make a long story short, I have fulfilled my debt to both shops. But I will move on and tell you everything else.

 Sweaters

 Sweaters

 Sweaters

 Sweaters

 Sweaters

Sweaters

 Sweaters

Sweaters

Sweaters



1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of thepulloversweaterswall blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete